SCHOOL WEBSITE & INTERNET INSTALLATION PACKAGE
We design website for school to improve the communication between parents and school stuff and also increases the speed of teacher and student on finishing the Syllabus in time, since is possible for a teacher to upload the notes on the site and the student go and download and read without recopying it on the book.
Possible functions of a school website include:
- Displaying student projects
- Providing information on homework and current class assignments
- Directing visitors to other resources on the web
- Providing a forum for teachers, administrators, students, and parents to exchange information such as news and calendars of events
- Introducing people who don’t know much about the school (such as parent or students who are considering moving into the district, community members who don’t have children, and teachers seeking employment) to its current events and general culture
- Showing that a school is excellent with regard to sciences and new media in comparison to competitive schools
- Providing a platform for internal school learning activities
- Displaying school curriculum and courses
- Providing staff and students with an entrance and front-end to documents and resources hosted locally
The school’s website can be used for keeping parents/carers up to date with what is happening within the school community. The school website design should provide a quick and easy reference tool for things such as fee amounts, tuck-shop and uniform prices etc. Newsletters may be published on the website so that parents can access the latest news, even if their child is absent from school due to illness or a school camp.
The school website may be used to publish all the necessary forms for things such as fees, excursions, back to school information etc. This results in less congestion in the school office as parents are able to access the paperwork they need from the comfort of their own home.
The school website is an invaluable marketing tool. Providing the website is well maintained, it should contain up to date information for prospective families with regard to enrollment procedures, fee information, year levels taught etc. Parents are then able to compare schools in order to ascertain which one would suit their child the best.
A well designed school website enables families who are living overseas or interstate, and moving to Australia, to get a glimpse of school life before they arrive. The children are able to see what their uniforms will look like, what extra-curricular activities are available and even what is on the tuck-shop menu!
The website includes:
- 50 educators/ staff emails
- Online school application
- Information about school
- Donation done upon the internet
- People from overseas can view and know about the school.
- Class top ten, Entire school top ten and more.
- Downloadable subject notes and previous Question papers and Memos.
- Video lab experiments
- Parents Meeting invitation online and Via Emails.
- School to do list and Achievements
- And many more optional features of your choice.
Due to time saving we saw the need to help schools to save time and be able to focus on the actual education while we make sure that administrative work is taken care of. We have observed that today’s education system requires more time, with the work load being added it is draining to also get from point to point.
With internet installed at school it becomes easy to communicate as it is a handful tool to have. Internet will enable the school to send and receive documents like leave applications from the department and other organization. It will also assist with:
- SA-SAMS submissions to the circuit through the valistractor.
- Learners university applications.
It is not only for the management side of the school but also information for educators and learners.
With the Internet being installed in schools, it will be very good to have a school website which the school and the community will be able to access for various information
Our Package is R15 000.00
Contact Us @ Tel: 015 584 1530 or 079 351 1032 or firstname.lastname@example.org